Entropics believes that all companies have an obligation towards its customers, investors, employees, society in general and towards the environment to operate in a sustainable manner. The financial sector has a particular obligation as an enabler of other economic activity through equity, bonds and insurance and Entropics believes that sustainable finance must include downstream economic activity enabled by the activities of firms within the sector. Sustainable investment is a core value for Entropics since its inception. Entropics is a signatory of the UN Principles for Responsible Investments and a member of SWESIF, the Swedish Sustainable Investment Forum.
All Entropics’ mandates are covered by the firm’s sustainability policy. In addition specific policies are adopted for every mandate.
We develop sustainable investment management strategies with sustainable investments as an objective, thus complying with the EU SFDR regulation article 9 (”dark green”).
Entropics considers the following aspects in all its investment operations:
- The 2030 Agenda and the 17 Sustainable Development Goals
- The ten principles of the Global Compact
- Contribution to increasing resilience
Entropics is a signatory of the UN Principles for Responsible Investments (UN PRI) since 2016 and is commited to the six Principles for Responsible Investment:
- Principle 1: We will incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes.
- Principle 2: We will be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices.
- Principle 3: We will seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest.
- Principle 4: We will promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry.
- Principle 5: We will work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles.
- Principle 6: We will each report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.
The following guiding documents are available upon request:
- Policy for Sustainable Investments
- Principal Adverse Impact Statement
- Sustainability Risk Management Policy